Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gypsy Chic


I'm loving everything a bit disheveled right now, and this fit's the bill.  My family can't live in a photo shoot, we just aren't picture perfect.  One of the things I love the most about well lived in houses is that even with a moderate amount of "mess" they are always beautiful, sometimes even more.  I love the magazines, but just like fashion models, it's unrealistic.  That's why I love European magazines, there's a really nice selection of unpolished, and it seems the French do it the best!  What do you think?



I love this family gallery wall and the collection of chairs to stare at them from.




Mint green sink!  ooh la la!

all photos via journal de la maison

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have a choice! Inspired by the stair photo gallery and chair in the stair....

    ReplyDelete